Sunday, April 12

Visitors from the Big Apple






My good friend Addy was flying from New York to Utah and had a lay over in Houston. She decided to make it an extra long lay over so we could hang out a little. We had lots of fun! I picked Addy and Conor up from the airport late Tuesday night and after a waffle breakfast Wednesday morning, we took the kids to the Children's Museum. We wore them out pretty good there so when we got home the kids had naps and we watched Persuasion. Then we visited with the Burrs who were in Addy's ward in New York before they moved to Houston. After dinner, I took Addy and Conor back to the airport. A short trip, but it was so good to see Addy again and spend some time with Conor. He is so cute and such a good baby! Thanks for coming guys, and you are welcome back anytime!

3 comments:

Stephers said...

How fun. Looks like the kids had fun, that looks like an amazing place to play!!! The kids are so darn cute.

Addy said...

Thanks, Nicole!! It was so much fun, and I loved your warm weather. It was so much fun to have your back door open and just let the nice breeze blow in. When I got to Utah it was snowing. Conor and I loved visiting you guys, and hopefully we'll make again sometime!

Bev and Roger said...

I LOVE Kate's big smile with all the colorful balls. I'm glad you had fun with Addy. Good friends are priceless.