Wednesday, February 13

Gymboree



Here are a couple of pictures of Kate at her Gymboree class. I signed her up because I wanted her to have a chance to socialize (and to get me out of the house). I don't regret signing her up, but I have been a little disappointed with the class. The teacher is very nice and does some fun activities, the only problem is that we have been in the class for over a month now and every week is exactly the same! Nothing changes, not even the teachers advice or comments. She keeps saying at the end of each class that we will do something new next time, but we never do. I wouldn't mind so much but the class is somewhat pricey and I expected more from it. Live and learn! I am not going to sign up for the next session because of the price. We will be a little tight on money for awhile because (drumroll please) we bought a house! Okay, okay, so we are under contract to buy a house, but the closing is Friday and it looks like it really will happen! We are sooo excited! I have had enough of renting and apartment life. The house is brand new, never been lived in, and in a really nice planned community. It's farther north than we are now and so will be a little longer of a drive to work for both of us, but it's worth it because of the area. There are lots of trees around and walking/biking trails and a waterpark in the neighborhood! I will post a couple of pictures now and more later and update the blog when the keys are actually in our hands.



/a>

5 comments:

Lors said...

I love your new house, I especially love those beautiful trees that I can see outside the window. Sounds Awesome! I am sure all will go well and you will be home owners before you know it. When you get the funds again try Kindermusik, for Kate. I loved teaching the baby class, but it is hard to market that class. Mom's don't realize how much fun an infant can have in class.

Nicole said...

I am going to look into Kindermusik; I think Kate would really like it. When she is fussy we play the guitar for her and she LOVES it!

jennie said...

I love your house! We keep going back and forth on if we want to build or not, but we love our area and there's no where to build here. How fun to have an all brand-new never lived in place! Congratulations! I'll keep checking back to see how things go!

Stephers said...

LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to move either into our new place. We move in just 5 days! HURRAY FOR YOU GUYS.

Addy said...

Wow!! The house looks GREAT!! Buying a house is such a big deal, so congrats! Keep us posted on the status.