Thursday, January 31

New Toy


We decided to get a second car because we are moving soon and won't be near the train. So far we have only needed one car because the train runs through the medical center (where I work) and downtown (where Jason works). We went with a Hyundai Tucson because I like the look of it and it's fairly cheap as far as SUV's go. I feel somewhat hypocritical driving an SUV because I used to always make fun of people that lived in big cities and drove them. But I must say, I love all the space and it is so easy to get Kate in and out of it. Anyway, I am really enjoying my new toy!

5 comments:

Stephers said...

We just sold our Hyundai Santa Fe. We bought our Hyundai over a year ago and loved it. We ended up getting a car for free and so now we don't have any car payments. I do miss the Hyundai, but I figure we can always get another one when our cars die! Enjoy it! Good for you guys!

Nicole said...

What car did you get?

Lors said...

Love your car Nicole! What a fun new toy! Steff, how in the world did you get a car for free?

Stephers said...

We have our Oldsmobile Alero that we have now had for 5 years, we bought this new and it has been a great car. We had a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe as well but then decided to sell it and go back to a (1) car family for a while. I am totally ok here at home with Drew and if I need a car then we just get up early and take Mikey to work. Well we were in the market to get another one since it has been some time since we sold mine and the lord works in mysterious ways. We now have a Mercury Mountaineer! So we are back to (2) cars. Kinda crazy.

Addy said...

I love having an SUV, so congrats! I love the space and sitting up high. I try to ease the gas-guzzling eco-guilt by only running the dishwasher when it is full and recycling my plastics :)