Tuesday, January 22

Okay, so I'm a slacker





I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from Christmas. It was so fun being in Utah. We flew in on Christmas Eve and went to parties and my grandma's and Jason's family. It snowed lots on Christmas Eve and it was obvious we hadn't driven in snow in a long time by Jason's slow crawl from Bountiful to Holladay and back. Then on Christmas day we ate yummy waffles made by Alicia and Matt and had lunch at Jason's grandma's place. Then it was back to my dad's for opening presents. The next day was spent shopping with all the Christmas money (thanks Santa!). Jason flew back to Houston on Saturday but I got to stay for another week. Janelle had just moved back to Utah from Alaska and didn't have a job yet so she hung out with me and Kate the whole time. We had lots of fun wasting time during the day until Alicia would get off work and we could go to dinner or watch a movie. All in all, it was an awesome trip!

No comments: