Tuesday, January 22

Showers





While in Utah, Jessica threw me a baby shower. It was so fun to see some of my friends and for them to be able to see Kate. And she got some super cute stuff! Jessica had the awesome idea to have everyone give me two beads; one representing me and one for Kate. Then she strung them together to make a key chain. I love it!

My aunt also threw a shower while we were there. I never realized how crafty my cousins are! Sommer embroidered burp cloths, a blanket and a bib with Kate's name, Sicely made her some bracelets and headbands and Sierra made her a sign with her name on it. So cute! And she got tons of great clothes, toys and some books from everyone esle. Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

Addy said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm so glad I found it. I'm sad I missed the shower in Utah and didn't get to see Kate. Keep up the pics!