Tuesday, March 25

Home Sweet Home






We finally are all unpacked and have turned in the keys to the apartment. Yeah! We have met some of the neighbors and everyone is very nice. Not very many babies on the block, but a couple in our ward has an 8 month old and live just a few houses away. George is adjusting pretty well; he seems to like having a backyard. And we love having a garage and not having to walk up 2 flights of stairs with a baby, carseat, groceries, etc. Here are a few pictures for now. We still have to hang pictures so keep that in mind when you see the blank walls.

10 comments:

Stephers said...

LOVE IT!
You look more unpacked than we do.
We have been in for just over 2 weeks and we are still working on getting things up on the wall.
I love it, and it already looks like a fun home to be in. I am glad to hear that your neighbors are friendly, we haven't met any of ours yet! Go figure.
Anyway, wish you were closer so we could come and see it.
Talk soon.
Steph

Nicole said...

That is so funny; we must have both moved the same weekend! I want to see pictures of your place!

Lors said...

Oh, it looks so nice, I love Kate's room. I am sure you will have things all done really soon. Looks great! Congrats on being home owners.

Bev and Roger said...

Your house looks so spacious! Is it fenced in for George? Now you can start acquiring lawn care equipment and supplies. Kate's room looks so cozy. bev

John-David and Kathryn said...

gfsfaazNicole
How fun. Your house looks so cute. We have friends who live in Humble. Is it a big area? Well that's excitng.
Kathryn

Nicole said...

Kathryn- It's pretty big; what are your friends names?

Nicole said...

Bev- yup, the yard is fenced in for George but he doesn't really like to go outside unless we are out there too.

Addy said...

Your place is AMAZING!! I am so jealous of all your space. I like the decorating as well, you have such good taste. I like the name "Humble". I guess since you bought a house you are going to be staying a while. Congratulations on home-owning.

Alisa Frei said...

You're place looks amazing! Isn't it nice to be all moved in and I LOVE the nursery. Put some more pictures of Kate on, I want to see more. Can't wait to see you guys in June!

Jessicajw said...

I Love the house.