Monday, May 5

Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!





Last week my sisters came to Houston to save me from a week by myself. Jason had to go to Alabama for work and I was dreading being by myself for a whole week. Then it dawned on me...I have two awesome sisters who would love to come to Houston for a few days! I was amazed that Janelle and Alicia could both come on such short notice but I was so happy they both could! We had lots of fun hanging around the house watching What Not to Wear and playing with Kate (she warmed up to them eventually). We also went to a park downtown that just opened up and checked out some new outlets close to Houston. I was sad to see them go but will see them soon because we are all going on a Disney cruise next month, yea! I am so thankful to have such great sisters who honestly are my best friends. Thanks for keeping me sane guys!

10 comments:

Stephers said...

How sweet. They both look super GREAT! Mikey went out of town for a week a couple weeks back and my sisters even live in town and didn't come and see me. What a sweet thing for them to do for you!
Have fun on the Disney Cruise, I am jealous.

jennie said...

I'm so glad you have such a great relationship w/ your family! I haven't seen either of them since just after high school, but they look so cute! You are definately all related. Have fun on your cruise next month. I'm muy jealous. Maybe one day I'll get to go, but I think I'd be afraid that I'd have to get in a swimsuit. Four kids doesn't do much for a body! :)

Nicole said...

Even just one kid doesn't do much for a body! Trust me, I'm not excited to spend all day in a swimsuit. I need to find some cute cover-ups!

Alisa Frei said...

I loved that post! It will be so nice to see everyone again! Kate is SO cute!

Addy said...

Sisters are the best, and shopping with sisters is the very best. I have to say that your sisters in pictures remind me a lot of your mom. I am so glad you have each other.

Jessicajw said...

Yes - your sisters are awesome! That is so great they came out to visit. Where are the pictures of you?

You and Jenny are talking about swimsuits... You should check out this line of swimsuits. My friend Angie sells them and they are way flattering.

www.modbedunn.mymodbe.com

But, if you want to get it before the cruise you'll want to order it soon.

By the way... Have fun on your cruise. You need to for sure go to disco night and make sure to bring some disco clothes for the full effect.

Nicole said...

Jess-Those swimsuits are soooo cute! Thanks for the tip!

Bev and Roger said...

Kate has the best aunts in the whole world! It looked like you guys had such a good time. Those are awesome pictures.

Janelle said...

You know I would use any excuse to come see you and Katers. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Becca said...

Sisters are awesome, aren't they? I haven't seen them since high school either, and they look great!