Thursday, November 5

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to






This post is long overdue, but I wanted to post some pictures from Kate's 2nd birthday. The pictures definitely don't tell the whole story since Kate actually looks happy in most of them. Let's just say the girl doesn't like lots of people in HER house playing with HER toys. But I think the other kids had fun. It was a Backyardigans themed party because Kate is a big fan of that show. After the party Jason and I took her to Chuck E Cheese and she had lots of fun there.

Kate at two:

She is a little chatterbox
She loves to read books
She loves all animals; not such a fan of dolls
She loves to go swimming and loves the swings
She definitely has a mind of her own! I think her least favorite thing to do is to be told what to do!
She gives the BEST hugs (and always gives them after she has been caught doing something bad)
She likes to dance and listen to her dad play the guitar
She can count to 15 but tends to skip 3-6 for some reason
She is a joy to have around! I love you Kate!

1 comment:

Asherbie said...

We love Kate! Fun party and cake, you did a great job.