Thursday, July 17

Where does the time go?






So I know July 4th was forever ago, but I had to post some pictures. Our neighborhood had a little parade so I decorated the stroller and we paraded around that morning. It totally reminded me of decorating my bike and riding in the neighborhood parade when I was little. Of course, I was also dressed up as a pioneer because it was July 24th, but close enough! Then that night the golf course near our house had a firework show. It was a fun day (from what I can remember because it was so long ago!)
Kate turned 10 months last week. She is finally crawling around! It has been nice to have her be able to follow me around instead of sitting her down and then have her start crying because she can't follow me. But now I have to keep a close eye on her so she doesn't get into things or put everything in her mouth! She makes a really funny noise whenever we say "meow", like she is trying to copy us or something. But she only does it after "meow". She is eating lots of new things and likes most of them as long as she can feed herself. I can't believe she is almost a year old!

8 comments:

John-David and Kathryn said...

Cute. She looks like she is really tall. Is she?

Nicole said...

Yeah, she is in the 90th percentile for height.

Stephers said...

What a cute little girly she is! You look great Nicole :) Looks like a fun filled 4th! Can't wait to see more pics of you're darling little Kate!
Miss ya!

Catherine Noorda said...

she is ADORABLE! wow. hi jason. i haven't seen you forever. you 2 look like you haven't changed too much. cute decorations for the fourth. fireworks are so much more fun with kids.

cat

Bev and Roger said...

I can't believe she's 10 months old. Are you planning to visit when paul is here? We'd love to see baby Kate almost 1 yr old!!! We'd love to see you guys,too, but Kate....well she is grandpa's favorite!

Angela said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! I love it. Kate is beautiful, just like you said!

Alyson said...

What fun! Hey are you going to be in Utah anytime soon? I will be there in a couple of weeks and I would love to see you.

Alyson said...

I can't believe that Paul is so far away. I bet you all miss him so much! It seems like he should still be like 10 to me, crazy. I will be in Utah from Aug 12- the end of November for three of Jakes rotations, so we have to meet up. I really would love it. My email is luckyhulagirl@hotmail.com. Send me an email and I will give you my contact info. See ya soon.