Wednesday, December 17

Christmas is coming!





Sorry it's been so long since the last post. We are so excited for Christmas around here! And most of the shopping is done. Here are some pictures of our decorations; the tree is a fake. Jason requested a fake one and I didn't really care that much, so there you have it. At least now we don't have to worry about getting one every year. And the reason the stockings are so mismatched is because mine and Jason's are the ones we had growing up and I decided to "make" one for Kate (I use the term loosely because I bought a plain stocking and just added stuff to it). Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

jennie said...

That picture of Kate putting stuff on the tree (or taking stuff off?) is so cute! I'm excited we'll be in SLC at the same time. It would be so fun to get together! Let me know if/when you can!

Stephers said...

Love the decorations! I also LOVE your painted wall, that color is BEAUTIFUL! I wish we could come and visit sometime in the next little while, it would be fun to see where you live! Cannot wait to see you during the holiday while you are here. Mike is super excited to see Jason and meet Kate!

Alisa Frei said...

I love that you're back! Great decorations and I loved the pictures of Kate playing in the mud.