Saturday, November 22

Tagged again!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

-Going to the U of U without a clue of what I wanted to do
-Working at Genealogy Research Associates
-Living with 5 other girls in a 3 bedroom apartment (and only 2 bathrooms! Gasp!)
-Driving to my parents house on fumes and then doing odd jobs to earn the gas money to drive back to my apartment
-Taking my mom to get her chemo treatments for her breast cancer

5 snacks I love

-Cheese and crackers
-Red grapes
-Jelly beans
-Chocolate (preferably with peanut butter)
-Twizzlers

5 things I have to do today (It is 9 pm so I am going to list things I did today)

-Made blueberry muffins and scrambled eggs for breakfast
-Went to a baby shower
-Read over the lesson I am substitute teaching in Primary tomorrow
-Went to Walmart
-Went to work

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

-Pay off student/car loans
-Buy a VW Touareg
-Go on a trip to Europe
-Move back to Utah
-Buy equipment for my dad to donate to hospitals when he goes on his service trips. Better yet, go with him and donate it myself!

5 places I have lived

-Holladay, Utah
-Salt Lake City, Utah
-Houston, TX
-Los Angeles, CA (only for 6 months but it should still count!)
-Des Moines, Iowa (again, only for about 6 months)

5 jobs I have had

-Hostess at Frontier Pies
-Medco (good times, right Steph? Remember driving there at 5 AM?)
-Researcher at Genealogy Research Associates
-Nurse Aide at the U of U hospital
-Ultrasound tech

5 people I tag

-Becca T.
-Ashley T. (gotcha back!)
-Addy
-Cat
-Sally W.

4 comments:

Stephers said...

Thanks for playing along. It is crazy to think we have done all of these things in only 10 years time. Love it!

Becca said...

Frontier Pies?!?! Good times! Wow, that brings back some memories...

Addy said...

I can't believe that 10 years ago we were in college. Feels like we should be writing about Bonneville JrHigh! I'll do the tag soon.

Stephers said...

Ok, I am a big looser.. I look at your blog all of the time and have always thought your background was really cute. When I was looking around yesterday for a holiday one, I really didn't like all of the silly Christmas ones any of the sites had, so I chose something with Green & Red... I promise, after the holidays I will change it again. You just have super cute taste and everyone wants to copy you :) Will you have time to get together when you are here?? I wish you could be at the Temple, but I would still really like to see you and I know Mikey would Love to catch up with Jason. Just let me know and we can try and put something together!